FUNC - ALINTA Floor Standing Screen
Alinta Floor Standing Screens
ALINTA combines acoustic materials with wood accents to provide a fresh and modern space division solution that reduces ambient sound within highly interactive environments. ALINTA is an intelligent and thoughtful solution that ships flat to reduce packaging and handling cost. With a simple and intuitive design, ALINTA compliments a wide range of applications and environments without looking like an afterthought.
• Highest quality P.E.T. - an ideal material for reducing ambient noise
• Toolless assembly
• Lightweight design does not require a mechanical connection to worksurfaces
• Integrated cable management and accessories ledge designed to increase
functional utility while freeing valuable worksurface space
ALINTA designed by Paul James
Colour / FINISH
Available in 20 Zintra colours and 4 Timber colours. Wood base in Blonde(B) or Dark wood(D).
How to Specify
Size, Colour, Wood Finish
ALNFS4861, ALNFS4872, ALNFS7261, ALNFS7272, ALNFS9661 or ALNFS9672
Then add to the end of the model number:
- Base finish
- P.E.T. Colour
Example: ALNFS4861BCT = an Alinta Floor Standing Screen with a Blonde wood base and Cadet panels
Ships knock down. Assembly required
Vacuum regularly to remove dust.
1. Blot excess spills from material quickly as possible. Wipe with a damp cloth.
2. If stain persists, a mild soapy water mixture and damp cloth can be used to rub the stain.
3. If stain still persists, use a polyester carpet shampoo cleaner mixed with water, a damp cloth and apply to the affected area (or as per manufacturer's instructions). Blot well after each application.
If there is a need for infection control, bleach can be used in accordance with Health Canada Cleaning and Disinfection instructions.
Prepare a diluted bleach solution according to instructions on the label or if using bleach that has a concentration of 5% hypochlorite, add 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of bleach in 250 mL (a cup) of water, or add 20 mL (4 teaspoons) bleach in 1 litre (4 cups) of water to give a 0.1% sodum hypochlorite solution.
Always try these methods in an inconspicuous place on the product prior to trying on a visible area.
© 2021 Crown Surface Solutions