FUNC - BUNJI Vertical Space Division
Vertical Space Division
Designed to encourage user controlled space division, while dramatically reducing sounds and visual distractions within creative environments. Through a combination of clever design and modern materials, BUNJI is a truly unique solution that ships flat and assemblies quickly with minimal tools in an effort to minimize packaging materials and reduce installation costs.
• Highest quality P.E.T. - an ideal material for reducing ambient noise
• Toolless assembly
• Lightweight design does not require a mechanical connection to worksurfaces
• Integrated cable management and accessories ledge designed to increase
functional utility while freeing valuable worksurface space
BUNJI designed by Paul James
Colour / FINISH
Available in all 20 colours. Wood base in Blonde(B) or Dark wood(D).
How to Specify
Size, Colour, Wood Finish
BSS84 or BSS88
Then add to the end of the model number:
- Base finish
- P.E.T. Colour
Example: BSS84BCT = a Bunji Vertical Space Division with a Blonde wood base and Cadet panels
Ships knock down. Assembly required
Vacuum regularly to remove dust.
1. Blot excess spills from material quickly as possible. Wipe with a damp cloth.
2. If stain persists, a mild soapy water mixture and damp cloth can be used to rub the stain.
3. If stain still persists, use a polyester carpet shampoo cleaner mixed with water, a damp cloth and apply to the affected area (or as per manufacturer's instructions). Blot well after each application.
If there is a need for infection control, bleach can be used in accordance with Health Canada Cleaning and Disinfection instructions.
Prepare a diluted bleach solution according to instructions on the label or if using bleach that has a concentration of 5% hypochlorite, add 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of bleach in 250 mL (a cup) of water, or add 20 mL (4 teaspoons) bleach in 1 litre (4 cups) of water to give a 0.1% sodum hypochlorite solution.
Always try these methods in an inconspicuous place on the product prior to trying on a visible area.
© 2021 Crown Surface Solutions