FUNC - BUNJI Vertical Space Division
Bunji Vertical Space Division
Designed to encourage user controlled space division, while dramatically reducing sounds and visual distractions within creative environments. Through a combination of clever design and modern materials, BUNJI is a truly unique solution that ships flat and assemblies quickly with minimal tools in an effort to minimize packaging materials and reduce installation costs.
• Highest quality P.E.T. - an ideal material for reducing ambient noise
• Toolless assembly
• Lightweight design does not require a mechanical connection to worksurfaces
• Integrated cable management and accessories ledge designed to increase
functional utility while freeing valuable worksurface space
BUNJI designed by Paul James
Colour / FINISH
Available in 20 Zintra colours and 4 Timber colours. Wood base in Blonde(B) or Dark wood(D).
How to Specify
Size, Colour, Wood Finish
BSS84 or BSS88
Then add to the end of the model number:
- Base finish
- P.E.T. Colour
Example: BSS84BCT = a Bunji Vertical Space Division with a Blonde wood base and Cadet panels
Ships knock down. Assembly required
Vacuum regularly to remove dust.
1. Blot excess spills from material quickly as possible. Wipe with a damp cloth.
2. If stain persists, a mild soapy water mixture and damp cloth can be used to rub the stain.
3. If stain still persists, use a polyester carpet shampoo cleaner mixed with water, a damp cloth and apply to the affected area (or as per manufacturer's instructions). Blot well after each application.
If there is a need for infection control, bleach can be used in accordance with Health Canada Cleaning and Disinfection instructions.
Prepare a diluted bleach solution according to instructions on the label or if using bleach that has a concentration of 5% hypochlorite, add 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of bleach in 250 mL (a cup) of water, or add 20 mL (4 teaspoons) bleach in 1 litre (4 cups) of water to give a 0.1% sodum hypochlorite solution.
Always try these methods in an inconspicuous place on the product prior to trying on a visible area.
© 2021 Crown Surface Solutions