FUNC - YAKKA Desking Screen
Yakka Desking Screens
Designed to define space, while dramatically reducing distracting sounds and noises within creative
environments. Through a combination of clever design and modern materials, YAKKA a modern form
that ships flat and assemblies quickly. Designed to assemble without tools YAKKA is not only beautiful,
it increases personal privacy, while keeping your office space well organized.
• Highest quality P.E.T. - an ideal material for reducing ambient noise
• Toolless assembly
• Lightweight design does not require a mechanical connection to worksurfaces
• Integrated cable management and accessories ledge designed to increase
functional utility while freeing valuable worksurface space
YAKKA designed by Paul James
Colour / FINISH
Available in 20 Zintra colours and 4 Timber colours. Wood base in Blonde(B) or Dark wood(D).
How to Specify
Size, Colour, Wood Finish
YAKDS4821, YAKDS6021 or YAKDS7221
Then add to the end of model number: - Base finish - P.E.T. Colour
Example: YAKD4821BCT = a YAKKA Desking Screen with a Blonde wood
base and Cadet panels
Ships knock down. Assembly required
Vacuum regularly to remove dust.
1. Blot excess spills from material quickly as possible. Wipe with a damp cloth.
2. If stain persists, a mild soapy water mixture and damp cloth can be used to rub the stain.
3. If stain still persists, use a polyester carpet shampoo cleaner mixed with water, a damp cloth and apply to the affected area (or as per manufacturer's instructions). Blot well after each application.
If there is a need for infection control, bleach can be used in accordance with Health Canada Cleaning and Disinfection instructions.
Prepare a diluted bleach solution according to instructions on the label or if using bleach that has a concentration of 5% hypochlorite, add 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of bleach in 250 mL (a cup) of water, or add 20 mL (4 teaspoons) bleach in 1 litre (4 cups) of water to give a 0.1% sodum hypochlorite solution.
Always try these methods in an inconspicuous place on the product prior to trying on a visible area.
© 2021 Crown Surface Solutions