FUNC - BILBY Add-On Screen
Bilby Add-On Screens
Bilby Add-On Screens enhance user privacy and security by allowing for rapid modifications to the panel height of your systems. Available in 12" and 24" tall versions, Bilby offers an intuitive connection system that easily attaches to system panels without destroying their functional or visual integrity. Bilby Add-On Screens are an ideal solution when you need to ensure higher levels of social distancing within existing systems environments.
• Highest quality P.E.T. - an ideal material for reducing ambient noise and sound within highly interactive environments
• Easy assembly
• Lightweight design quickly and easily attaches to worksurfaces providing both privacy and access to light
BILBY designed by Paul James
Colour / FINISH
Available in 20 Zintra colours and 4 Timber colours. Acrylic - Clear(C) or Frosted(F)
How to Specify
Size, Colour, Acrylic Finish
FBA2412, FBA3012, FBA3612, FBA4212, FBA4812, FBA6012, FBA7212, FBA2424, FBA3024, FBA3624, FBA4224, FBA4824, FBA6024, FBA7224
Then add to the end of the model number:
- Acrylic finish
- P.E.T. Colour
Example: FBA2412FCT = an Bilby Add-On Screen in Frosted Acrylic and Cadet P.E.T.
Ships knock down. Assembly required
Vacuum regularly to remove dust.
1. Blot excess spills from material quickly as possible. Wipe with a damp cloth.
2. If stain persists, a mild soapy water mixture and damp cloth can be used to rub the stain.
3. If stain still persists, use a polyester carpet shampoo cleaner mixed with water, a damp cloth and apply to the affected area (or as per manufacturer's instructions). Blot well after each application.
If there is a need for infection control, bleach can be used in accordance with Health Canada Cleaning and Disinfection instructions.
Prepare a diluted bleach solution according to instructions on the label or if using bleach that has a concentration of 5% hypochlorite, add 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of bleach in 250 mL (a cup) of water, or add 20 mL (4 teaspoons) bleach in 1 litre (4 cups) of water to give a 0.1% sodum hypochlorite solution.
Always try these methods in an inconspicuous place on the product prior to trying on a visible area.
© 2021 Crown Surface Solutions